2016年11月25日金曜日


                                                      Me , host mom and Marco



 4 months have already left since I left from japan . This 4 months were very busy time ever. Because, I joined a football team, we had practice almost everyday. That made me very tired. And, classes confused me a lot, because they were so hard for me to understand everything. So I had to always focus to all time in my classes.  But now, my English is better than when I came here. Also, I'm really comfortable to spent a time with my host family. Also, two weeks ago, football season was done, so, I have a time now. So, I would like to start writing my blog again, also to improve my English.



Me, host brother, host father, and exchange student from Italy, he's my roommate .
This picture was taken at Japanese restaurant 'ICHIBAN'.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。